On this page:
Definition of the noun Acrenhydrosoma
What does Acrenhydrosoma mean as a name of something?
Acrenhydrosoma is a genus of Cletodidae, described by Lang in 1944.
- synonym: genus Acrenhydrosoma
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Maxillopoda
- order: Harpacticoida
- family: Cletodidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Acrenhydrosoma
Phrases starting with the word Acrenhydrosoma:
Phrase ending with the word Acrenhydrosoma:
Other phrases containing the word Acrenhydrosoma:
- species Acrenhydrosoma karlingi
- species Acrenhydrosoma maccalli
- species Acrenhydrosoma perplexa
- species Acrenhydrosoma perplexum
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrenhydrosoma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3R1E1N1H4Y4D2R1O1S1O1M3A1
The value of this 14-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acrenhydrosoma to find many related words and phrases!