On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun acrobatic stunt
What does acrobatic stunt mean as a name of something?
- a stunt performed by an acrobat
- lexical domain: Acts - nouns denoting acts or actions
- synonym of acrobatic stunt: acrobatic feat
- more generic word: stunt = a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat
- more specific terms:
- backbend = an acrobatic feat in which the trunk is bent backward from a standing position until the hands touch the floor
- back circle = a feat in which an acrobat arches the back from a prone position and bends the knees until the toes touch the head
- walkover = backbends combined with handstands
- cartwheel = acrobatic revolutions with the body turned sideways and the arms and legs outstretched like the spokes of a wheel
- handspring = an acrobatic feat in which a person goes from a standing position to a handstand and back again
- headstand = an acrobatic feat in which a person balances on the head
- tumble = an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- split = extending the legs at right angles to the trunk
- part of: acrobatics / tumbling = the gymnastic moves of an acrobat
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acrobatic Stunt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
averb stunted, stunting, stunts stunt2 noun An act or feat that shows unusual skill or courage: an acrobatic stunt. stunt (stunt) anoun, plural stunts stupid adjective 1 .
by Michael Agnes
an acrobatic stunt performed by turning the body one full revolution, heels over head — vi. to perform a somersault some 'thing pron. 1 a thing not definitely known, understood, etc. [something went wrong/ 2 a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrobatic Stunt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acrobatic Stunt
If you need images about Acrobatic Stunt for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acrobatic Stunt to find many related words and phrases!