Acrobats appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Did rosy obese boys or all acrobats stab or call a rosy obese boy sordid?
On this page:
- "Acrobats" a.k.a. "The Acrobats": Le acrobate is a 1997 Italian drama film directed by Silvio Soldini and starring Licia Maglietta and Valeria Golino. It was shown at the Cannes Film Festival in May 1997 in the Directors' Fortnight section.
- read more about The Acrobats
- "Acrobats" is a 2005 Finnish documentary film directed and written by Johan Karrento. It was produced in the Åland Islands. The film premiered on 2 March 2005 in Mariehamn and was screened on 26 January 2006 at the Gothenburg Film Festival.
- country: Finland
- languages: English Language, German Language, French
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (11 years ago)
"Acrobats" is an artwork by Viktor Vasnetsov, completed in (139 years ago).
- "Acrobats" is a musical album of Peggy Sue and The Pirates.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Acrobats" is a musical album of Laura Moody.
- released on
Acrobats a.k.a. Apollo Deejay's: Big Bang is a jumpstyle duo on atomic techno.
- read more about Apollo Deejay's
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acrobats
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of China (2013)
History and Culture by Dorothy Perkins
ManyChinese acrobats come from Wuqiao county, an agricultural region known as China's “acrobatic county,”in Hebei province innorthern China. The farmers therewere very poor, and beginning in 1840, everyspring and winter they would ...
by Jill Berk Jiminez
In returning to the circus theme ten years later with the Wartenberg sisters in Acrobats at the Cirque Fernando, Renoir has further idealized the popular spectacle of the circus, filtering it through a sympathetic Impressionist vision that removes ...
An A-Z of the Great Metropolis by Lee Jackson
Acrobats and jugglers (then popularly called tumblers) frequently occupied pitches at convenient corners. A troupe visiting our neighbourhood comprised an elderly man, a youth and a girl, possibly all of a family. They spread a ...
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
For a long time, acrobats were contented to divert and astonish children or the most ignorant of the populace; but the extraordinary skill of some recent performers has 'ven this perilous art celebrity. Within the presentcentury, arioso, Madame ...
Volume 16: Sports and Recreation by Harvey H. Jackson III
Animal trainers, acrobats, jugglers, and itinerant actors traveled through the American colonies, but the first recorded appearance of the circus in America was in 1791. Early circuses were city shows, and the predominantly rural South had less ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrobats
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acrobats
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: HaleyDara
Photo credit: krystalchu
A free evening show outside a pub during the fringe festival in wellington.
Photo credit: rambla
Photo credit: constructor_trurl
On stage, stunning performance
Photo credit: Iqbal Osman1
Acrobats on Stage
Photo credit: Iqbal Osman1
- Beijing Acrobats
Photo credit: Alexander C. Kafka
- Acrobats, Beijing
Photo credit: NH53
- Young acrobats, Beijing, China 2
Photo credit: gruntzooki
Scrabble value of A1C3R1O1B3A1T1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACROBATS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acrobats!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acrobats to see it in context!