On this page:
Definition of the noun Acrocassis
What does Acrocassis mean as a name of something?
Acrocassis is a genus of Chrysomelidae, described by Spaeth in 1922.
- synonyms: genus Acrocassis / Bassamia / genus Bassamia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Chrysomelidae
Acrocassis is a subgenus of Acrocassis, described by Spaeth in 1922.
Phrases with Acrocassis
Phrases starting with the word Acrocassis:
- Acrocassis ectypa
- Acrocassis rufula
- Acrocassis paeminosa
- Acrocassis (Bassamia)
- Acrocassis flavescens
- Acrocassis sudanensis
- Acrocassis zavattarii
- Acrocassis gibbipennis
- Acrocassis (acrocassis)
- Acrocassis roseomarginata
- Acrocassis undulatipennis
Phrases ending with the word Acrocassis:
Other phrases containing the word Acrocassis:
- species Acrocassis ectypa
- species Acrocassis rufula
- species Acrocassis paeminosa
- species Acrocassis flavescens
- species Acrocassis sudanensis
- species Acrocassis zavattarii
- species Acrocassis gibbipennis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrocassis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3R1O1C3A1S1S1I1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACROCASSIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acrocassis!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acrocassis to find many related words and phrases!