On this page:
Definition of the noun Acrocephalus mendanae
What does Acrocephalus mendanae mean as a name of something?
Acrocephalus mendanae is a species of Acrocephalus, described by Tristram in 1883.
- synonym: species Acrocephalus mendanae
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Passeriformes
- family: Acrocephalidae
- genus: Acrocephalus
Acrocephalus mendanae is a species of Acrocephalus.
Phrases with Acrocephalus mendanae
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Dido
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Mendanae
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Aquilonis
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Fatuhivae
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Percernis
- Acrocephalus Mendanae Postremus
- species Acrocephalus mendanae
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acrocephalus mendanae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Acrocephalus mendanae dido R. C. Murphy & Mathrews, 1928 In Virgil's Aeneid Dido was the founder and queen of Carthage. The description gives no reasoning for this name choice.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrocephalus mendanae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acrocephalus mendanae to find many related words and phrases!