On this page:
Definition of the noun Acrocnida
What does Acrocnida mean as a name of something?
Acrocnida is a genus of Amphiuridae, described by Gislén in 1926.
- synonym: genus Acrocnida
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Echinodermata
- class: Ophiuroidea
- order: Ophiurida
- family: Amphiuridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acrocnida is a subgenus of Amphiuridae, described by Gislén in 1926.
Phrases with Acrocnida
Phrases starting with the word Acrocnida:
- Acrocnida brachiata
- Acrocnida Neapolitana
- Acrocnida Semisquamata
- Acrocnida Spatulispina
- Acrocnida Brachiata Suecica
Phrase ending with the word Acrocnida:
Other phrases containing the word Acrocnida:
- Amphiura (Acrocnida)
- species Acrocnida brachiata
- Species Acrocnida Neapolitana
- subgenus Amphiura (Acrocnida)
- Species Acrocnida Spatulispina
- Subspecies Acrocnida Brachiata Suecica
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acrocnida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3R1O1C3N1I1D2A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACROCNIDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acrocnida!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acrocnida to find many related words and phrases!