On this page:
Definition of the noun Acromycter
What does Acromycter mean as a name of something?
Acromycter is a genus of Congridae, described by Smith & Kanazawa in 1977.
- synonym: genus Acromycter
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Anguilliformes
- family: Congridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acromycter is a genus of Congrinae.
Phrases with Acromycter
Phrases starting with the word Acromycter:
Phrase ending with the word Acromycter:
Other phrases containing the word Acromycter:
- species Acromycter nezumi
- species Acromycter alcocki
- species Acromycter atlanticus
- species Acromycter perturbator
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acromycter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3R1O1M3Y4C3T1E1R1
The value of this 10-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACROMYCTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acromycter!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acromycter to find many related words and phrases!