On this page:
Definition of the noun Acropora formosa
What does Acropora formosa mean as a name of something?
Acropora formosa is a species of Acropora, described by Dana in 1846.
- synonyms: species Acropora formosa / Madrepora formosa / species Madrepora formosa
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Scleractinia
- family: Acroporidae
- genus: Acropora
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acropora formosa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acropora formosa
If you need images about Acropora formosa for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Acropora formosa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Acropora formosa filmed by...
- Acropora formosa coral x20 magnification- 300 frames 3min intervals
Timelapse video of ciliates from the genus Philaster eating coral tissue from a diseased coral showing macroscopic signs of White Syndrome in the Horniman ...
- Fish Ornament 055202 ENFEITE DE RESINA SOMA CORAL ACROPORA FORMOSA ROSA
Enfeite Aquario Fish Ornament...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acropora formosa to find many related words and phrases!