On this page:
- Definition of the noun Acropora humilis
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acropora humilis
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acropora humilis
- Photos about Acropora humilis
- Video language resources about Acropora humilis
- Anagrams of ACROPORA HUMILIS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Acropora humilis
What does Acropora humilis mean as a name of something?
Acropora humilis is a species of Acropora, described by Dana in 1846.
- synonyms: species Acropora humilis / Acropora calamaria / species Acropora calamaria / Acropora erythraea / species Acropora erythraea / Acropora spectabilis / species Acropora spectabilis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Scleractinia
- family: Acroporidae
- genus: Acropora
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Acropora humilis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Structure, Form and Process by David Hopley
and scarce robust branching corals (Acropora humilis, Pocillopora verrucosa).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acropora humilis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acropora humilis
If you need images about Acropora humilis for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Acropora humilis
Click on an item to play that video:
Anagrams of ACROPORA HUMILIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acropora humilis!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acropora humilis to find many related words and phrases!