On this page:
Definition of the noun Acropyga Acutiventris
What does Acropyga Acutiventris mean as a name of something?
Acropyga acutiventris is a species of Acropyga, described by Roger in 1862.
- synonym: species Acropyga acutiventris
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Formicidae
- genus: Acropyga
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acropyga acutiventris is a kind of Acropyga.
Phrases with Acropyga acutiventris
Phrases starting with Acropyga acutiventris:
- Acropyga Acutiventris Javana
- Acropyga Acutiventris Bugnioni
- Acropyga Acutiventris Carinata
- Acropyga Acutiventris Rubescens
- Acropyga Acutiventris Acutiventris
Phrase ending with Acropyga acutiventris:
Other phrases containing Acropyga acutiventris:
- Subspecies Acropyga Acutiventris Javana
- Subspecies Acropyga Acutiventris Bugnioni
- Subspecies Acropyga Acutiventris Carinata
- Subspecies Acropyga Acutiventris Rubescens
- Subspecies Acropyga Acutiventris Acutiventris
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acropyga acutiventris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acropyga acutiventris to find many related words and phrases!