Across The Great Divide
On this page:
"Across the Great Divide" is a 1976 film that stars Robert Logan, Heather Rattray, and George Buck Flower. The film was shot on location in Utah and Canada.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Stewart Raffill
- genres: Family, Coming of age, Action/Adventure, Drama
- rating: G (USA)
- released on (39 years ago)
- official website: piefilm.com/divide.htm
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Across The Great Divide
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Flood, Judith Kegan Gardiner, Bob Pease, Keith Pringle
Across the Great Divide, New York: Routledge.
by John McDonough, Karen Egolf
Vagnoni, Anthony, ®Across the Great Divide ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Across The Great Divide
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: