Across the Border
On this page:
Across the Border — немецкая рок-группа, играющая фолк-панк.
- albums: "Short Songs - Long Faces", "Hag Songs", "Was bleibt... Best of 1991-2002", "If I Can't Dance, It's Not My Revolution", "Crusty Folk Music for Smelly People", "The Last Dance Around the Fire", "...But Life Is Boring, Sir, Without Commiting a Crime!", "Loyalty", "Dance Around the Fire", "Folkpunk Air-Raid"
- "Across The Border" is the third single released by the Japanese band Vivid. This was released in three different versions: a limited CD+DVD edition, a limited CD only edition, and a regular CD only edition. Limited edition A came with a DVD of the title song's PV, while limited edition B came with a 16 page booklet and the B-side track "feast of the moon". The regular edition came with the B-side track "Twilight". The limited editions have only 3,000 copies each. The single reached number 22 on the Oricon weekly charts, where it charted for three weeks, selling 5,958 copies.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Across the Border" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Bruce Springsteen
- "Across the Border" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Jeff Lynne
- "Across the Border" is a musical album of The Seer.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Across the Border": 'Across the Border' is a song written by Jeff Lynne and performed by Electric Light Orchestra. It is track 4 on their highly successful album Out of the Blue. The song was intended to be included in an Across the Border EP release but was withdrawn. Mik Kaminski featues on violin and the song also features a latin style brass section. In 1980 the track became the b-side to the hit single Don't Walk Away.
- "Across the border" is a book by Arleta Richardson.
- genres: Children's literature, Fiction
- subjects: Family, Mexico
- "Across the border" is a book by Harry E. Cross.
- also known as "Across the border: rural development in Mexico and recent migration to the United States"
- "Across the border" is a book by Beulah Marie Dix.
- also known as "Across the border; a play of the present, in one act and four scenes"
- "Across the border" is a book by Bella Goldworth.
"Across the Border" is a film, written and directed by Dana Plays.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Across the Border
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emmanuel Brunet-Jailly
Local variations in culture sometimes reflect a greater degree of historical interaction across the border and continue to affect the perception of national identity. For example, in the heights of the Congo-Nile Ridge, residents on the Burundi ...
by Anna Ochoa O'Leary
However, these “successes” proved false as later estimates for undocumented passage across the border suggested that after a few months' adjustment period, migrants were circumventing the heavily patrolled enforcement areas.
by Malcolm C. Peck
While Qatar reacted sharply to an incursion that killed two Qatari soldiers, it later became clear that it was migrating Bedouins, not Saudi troops, who had strayed across the border. Under Egyptian mediation, the two countries agreed to set up ...
Chambers's encyclopaedia (1870)
a dictionary of universal knowledge for the people
Local intercourse across the border is considerably obstructed by the long range of hills and the moors which generally lie on the line of boundary ; and the circumstance of the peculiar civil and ecclesiastical institutions of the two kingdoms ...
Volume 24: Race by Thomas C. Holt, Laurie B. Green, Charles Reagan Wilson
immigration policy as they took excluded men across the border or transported, housed, and fed those who awaited opportunities to enter the United States secretly.
i1 intercourse across the border is considerably obstructed by the long range of hills and the moors which generally lie on tho line of boundary ; and the circumstance of the peculiar civil ana ecclesiastical institutions of the two kingdoms ...
by Facts On File, Incorporated
The Uduk live mostly in eastern Sudan but also across the border in western Ethiopia. Ugandans: nationality.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Across the Border
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Across the Border
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Across the border
Photo credit: maarjaara
- Across the border
Photo credit: Dave Attacks
- Across the border
View of Canada, the country close yet so far...
Photo credit: eeslee82
- Across the border
The Bluewater Bridge running in to Port Huron, Michigan.
Photo credit: Loozrboy
- Across the Border
State to State on a nice winter day
Photo credit: stevengosch
- Across the border - GERMANY
Photo credit: jaredeberhardt
- View across the border
Looking across the valley towards Newcastleton, in the snow. Penton, Cumberland
Photo credit: Paul Stainthorp
- ...across the border =)
Photo credit: gabbjork
- Tenojoki Across the Border
Photo credit: tjsalo
- Thailand across the border
Photo credit: simply_lydie
- They poured across the border.
Photo credit: Marco / Zak
- Training across the border
Members of the 130th MEB of the North Carolina National Guard conduct Warfighter Training with members of the South Carolina National Guard.
Photo credit: North Carolina National Guard
- Tom officially across the border
Photo credit: EileenRose
- Biking back across the border
Photo credit: jyri
Quotes about Across the Border
This is not the first time that Mexican authorities have handed over an Arab from a country with known Al Qaeda connections to a local sheriff across the border. FBI picks them up and disappears. (John Culberson)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Across the Border to see it in context!