Across the Ocean
On this page:
"Across the Ocean" is a film, directed by Lucas Kazan.
- country: Italy
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- genre: Gay pornography
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Across The Ocean" is a musical single of Terry Lee Brown Jr..
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Across the Ocean" is a musical album of Infinite Loop.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Across The Ocean" is a musical EP of Twice a Man.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Across the Ocean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Johann Georg Heck
If, then, the original'settlers of America were driven by the winds across the ocean from Asia, they most probably landed on the northern coast of South America, because the winds generally blow from the northwest.
by New York Academy of Sciences, Timothy M. Kusky
Ocean currents are defined by the movement paths of water in regular courses, driven by the wind and thermohaline forces across the ocean basins. Shallow currents are driven primarily by the wind but are systematically deflected by the ...
by Alan Hastings, Louis Gross
The depth to which the surface description of circulation applies varies significantly across the ocean but generally extends between a few hundred to several hundred meters below the surface, and in some places considerably deeper.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Across the Ocean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Across the Ocean
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Words across the ocean
Sending words, cryptographed in pixels...
Photo credit: SantaRosa OLD SKOOL
- Looking out across the ocean.
Holywell Bay, Cornwall, UK.
Photo credit: AisforAmy91
- Wave breakers and orange lights from across the ocean
Photo credit: Mahin Fayaz
- Mauna Kea is just across the ocean...
Photo credit: jcsandoval4
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Across the Ocean to see it in context!