Across the Ocean
On this page:
"Across the Ocean" is a film, directed by Lucas Kazan.
- country: Italy
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- genre: Gay pornography
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Across The Ocean" is a musical single of Terry Lee Brown Jr..
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Across the Ocean" is a musical album of Infinite Loop.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Across The Ocean" is a musical EP of Twice a Man.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Across the Ocean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by New York Academy of Sciences, Timothy M. Kusky
Ocean currents are defined by the movement paths of water in regular courses, driven by the wind and thermohaline forces across the ocean basins. Shallow currents are driven primarily by the wind but are systematically deflected by the ...
by Alan Hastings, Louis J. Gross
The depth to which the surface description of circulation ap- plies varies significantly across the ocean but generally extends between a few hundred to several hundred meters below the surface, and in some places considerably deeper.
by Alexander E. Gates, David Ritchie
These transform faults are seismically active and spread several hundred kilometers across the ocean basin thus extending earthquake activity to a much larger area. Large transform faults are fracture zones. The rocks produced at mid- ocean ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Across the Ocean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Across the Ocean
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Words across the ocean
Sending words, cryptographed in pixels...
Photo credit: SantaRosa OLD SKOOL
- Wave breakers and orange lights from across the ocean
Photo credit: Mahin Fayaz
- Looking out across the ocean.
Holywell Bay, Cornwall, UK.
Photo credit: AisforAmy91
- Mauna Kea is just across the ocean...
Photo credit: jcsandoval4
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Across the Ocean to see it in context!