On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinarctus
What does Actinarctus mean as a name of something?
Actinarctus is a genus of Halechiniscidae, described by Schulz in 1935.
- synonym: genus Actinarctus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Tardigrada
- class: Heterotardigrada
- order: Arthrotardigrada
- family: Halechiniscidae
Phrases with Actinarctus
Phrases starting with the word Actinarctus:
- Actinarctus neretinus
- Actinarctus doryphorus
- Actinarctus lyrophorus
- Actinarctus physophorus
- Actinarctus doryphorus ocellatus
- Actinarctus doryphorus doryphorus
Phrase ending with the word Actinarctus:
Other phrases containing the word Actinarctus:
- species Actinarctus neretinus
- species Actinarctus doryphorus
- species Actinarctus lyrophorus
- species Actinarctus physophorus
- subspecies Actinarctus doryphorus ocellatus
- subspecies Actinarctus doryphorus doryphorus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinarctus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1A1R1C3T1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinarctus to find many related words and phrases!