On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinernus
What does Actinernus mean as a name of something?
Actinernus is a genus of Actinernidae, described by Verrill in 1879.
- synonyms: genus Actinernus / Actinerus / genus Actinerus / Actinonernus / genus Actinonernus / Porponia / genus Porponia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Actiniaria
- family: Actinernidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Actinernus is a genus of Actinernidae.
Phrases with Actinernus
Phrases starting with the word Actinernus:
Phrase ending with the word Actinernus:
Other phrases containing the word Actinernus:
- Species Actinernus Obesus
- Species Actinernus Aurelia
- species Actinernus nobilis
- species Actinernus robustus
- species Actinernus elongatus
- species Actinernus michaelsarsi
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinernus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1E1R1N1U1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACTINERNUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Actinernus!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinernus to find many related words and phrases!