On this page:
Definition of the noun actinidia polygama
What does actinidia polygama mean as a name of something?
- ornamental vine of eastern Asia having yellow edible fruit and leaves with silver-white markings
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Actinidia polygama: silver vine / silvervine
- more generic word: vine = a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface
- member of: Actinidia / genus Actinidia = small Asiatic woody vine bearing many-seeded fruit
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Actinidia polygama
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by G. Rehm
47 Actinidia polygama (Sieb. & Zucc.) Planch. ex Maxim. Syn. A. volubilis Miq. e silver vine J wahahabi Actinidia volubilis Miq. -> 47 48 Actinodaphne angustifolia Nees Syn. A. hookeri Meissn. e pisa tree Actinodaphne hookeri Meissn.
The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being by Lawless, Julia
(The Chinese shrub Actinidia polygama also contains metatabilacetone, which is responsible for its hallucinogenic and narcotic effects.) Use in moderation. Avoid during pregnancy. AROMATHERAPY/HOME USE CIRCULATION, MUSCLES ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinidia polygama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Actinidia polygama
The Royal Botanical Gardens is headquartered in Burlington and also include lands in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Photo credit: wallygrom
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinidia polygama to find many related words and phrases!