On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinocleidus
What does Actinocleidus mean as a name of something?
Actinocleidus is a genus of Dactylogyridae, described by Mueller in 1937.
- synonym: genus Actinocleidus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Platyhelminthes
- class: Monogenea
- order: Dactylogyridea
- family: Dactylogyridae
- species Actinocleidus bennetti
- species Actinocleidus brevicirrus
- species Actinocleidus fergusoni
- species Actinocleidus flagellatus
- species Actinocleidus georgiensis
- species Actinocleidus ileechobeensis
- species Actinocleidus leiognathi
- species Actinocleidus longus
- species Actinocleidus mizellei
- species Actinocleidus oculatus
- species Actinocleidus recurvatus
- species Actinocleidus reversus
- species Actinocleidus subtriangularis
Phrases with Actinocleidus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Actinocleidus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Virginia P. Studdert, Clive C. Gay, Douglas C. Blood
Actinocleidus a genus of flukes parasitic in fish. actinodermatitis [ak′′t -no-dur′′m -ti'tis] dermatitis from exposure to X-rays. actinolyte[ak-tin'-līt]an apparatus for concentrating ...
Dictionary of Parasitology (2005)
by Peter J. Gosling
Actinocleidus (fish parasitology) A genus of flukes that are parasitic in fish. activated charcoal (chemistry) Charcoal that, after pyrolysis during manufacture, has been subjected to ACTIVATED LYMPHOCYTE ADDRESS steam or air at high ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinocleidus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1O1C3L1E1I1D2U1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinocleidus to find many related words and phrases!