On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinonaias
What does Actinonaias mean as a name of something?
Actinonaias is a genus of Unionidae, described by Crosse & P. Fischer in 1894.
- synonyms: genus Actinonaias / Actionaias / genus Actionaias
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Bivalvia
- order: Unionoida
- family: Unionidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Actinonaias
Phrases starting with the word Actinonaias:
- Actinonaias carinata
- Actinonaias pectorosa
- Actinonaias ligamentina
- Actinonaias ellipsiformis
- Actinonaias Rafinesqueana
- Actinonaias carinata gibba
- Actinonaias carinata carinata
Phrase ending with the word Actinonaias:
Other phrases containing the word Actinonaias:
- Species Actinonaias Carinata
- species Actinonaias pectorosa
- species Actinonaias ligamentina
- Species Actinonaias Ellipsiformis
- Subspecies Actinonaias Carinata Gibba
- Subspecies Actinonaias Carinata Carinata
Printed books with definitions for Actinonaias
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Natural History, Ecology, and Conservation by Wendell R. Haag
Actinonaias is a dominant and perhaps keystone member of many mussel assemblages (Chapter 8), and a better understanding of its reproductive biology is sorely needed. 5.3 .B. Conglutinates Many mussel species release glochidia in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinonaias
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1O1N1A1I1A1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinonaias to find many related words and phrases!