On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinoscyphia
What does Actinoscyphia mean as a name of something?
Actinoscyphia is a genus of Actinoscyphiidae, described by Stephenson in 1920.
- synonym: genus Actinoscyphia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Actiniaria
- family: Actinoscyphiidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Actinoscyphia is a genus of Actinoscyphiidae.
Phrases with Actinoscyphia
Phrases starting with the word Actinoscyphia:
Phrase ending with the word Actinoscyphia:
Other phrases containing the word Actinoscyphia:
- species Actinoscyphia aurelia
- species Actinoscyphia plebeia
- species Actinoscyphia saginata
- species Actinoscyphia verrilli
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinoscyphia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1O1S1C3Y4P3H4I1A1
The value of this 13-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinoscyphia to find many related words and phrases!