On this page:
Definition of the noun Actinoseta
What does Actinoseta mean as a name of something?
Actinoseta is a genus of Cylindroleberididae, described by Kornicker in 1958.
- synonym: genus Actinoseta
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Ostracoda
- order: Myodocopida
- family: Cylindroleberididae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Actinoseta
Phrases starting with the word Actinoseta:
Phrase ending with the word Actinoseta:
Other phrases containing the word Actinoseta:
- Species Actinoseta Nodosa
- Species Actinoseta Monambon
- Species Actinoseta Chelisparsa
- Species Actinoseta Hummelincki
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actinoseta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1N1O1S1E1T1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Actinoseta to find many related words and phrases!