On this page:
- Definition of the noun Action figure
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Action figure
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Action figure
- Photos about Action figure
- Video language resources about Action figure
- Quotes about Action figure
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Action figure
What does Action figure mean as a name of something?
- [toys] A children's toy in the form of a posable plastic figurine of a character, often from a movie, video game, or television program, with moving parts and often capable of some form of spring-loaded movement.
Action Figure is a musical group.
- album: "Every Minute's the End"
- official website: www.actionfigurerocks.com
"Action Figure" is a musical EP of MHz.
- released in (15 years ago)
- Action figure: An action figure is a poseable character figurine, made of plastic or other materials, and often based upon characters from a film, comic book, video game, or television program. These action figures are usually marketed towards boys and adult collectors. It is argued that action figures are particularly popular with boys because they represent traditional masculine traits and are closely associated with the public sphere. While most commonly marketed as a children's toy, the action figure has gained wide acceptance as an adult collector item. In such a case, the item may be produced and designed on the assumption it will be bought solely for display.
- Action Figure: An action figure is a posable plastic figurine of a character, often from a movie, comic book, video game, or television program. These action figures usually are marketed towards boys. Redressable action figures are sometimes referred to as action dolls as a distinction from those which have all or most of their clothes molded on.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Action figure
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Leon and the Champion Chip (2005)
by Allen Kurzweil, Bret Bertholf
The action figure is a bust.” Before Leon could ...
by David Coghlan, Mary Brydon-Miller
At the bottom of the ladder are the available data: numbers on a spreadsheet, the content of a memo, reinforce influence Take Action Figure 1 Ladder of Inference: How 486 LADDER OF INFERENCE.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Action figure
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Action figure
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Action figure
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Action figure!