On this page:
- Definition of the noun activating
- Definition of the adjective activating
- Phrases with Activating
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Activating
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Activating
- Photos about Activating
- Video language resources about Activating
- Quotes about Activating
- Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1V4A1T1I1N1G2
- Anagrams of ACTIVATING
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun activating
What does activating mean as a name of something?
- the activity of causing to have energy and be active
- lexical domain: Acts - nouns denoting acts or actions
- synonyms of activating: activation / energizing
- more generic word: activity = any specific behavior
- more specific words:
Definition of the adjective activating
What does activating mean as an attribute of a noun?
- causing motion or action or change
Phrases with Activating
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Activating
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Norbert M. Seel
Positive activating emotions such as enjoyment of learning are posited to (a) preserve cognitive resources and focus attention on the task, (b) promote the development of interest and intrinsic motivation, and (c) facilitate the use of flexible ...
by Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis
neutrophil activating peptide 2 (NAP-2) Multiple immunomodulatory activities have been attributed to these substances. neuropilin A ...
by Brian W.J. Mahy, Marc H.V. van Regenmortel
ligand for the NK cell activating receptor, NKG2D, on infected cells Cytokine production enhances later immune responses such as T-cell activation and may affect DC/NK cell cross talk m152 Inhibits NK cell killing Downregulates RAE-1, ...
Encyclopedia of Cancer (2008)
by Manfred Schwab
angiogenesis, tumor progression and metastatization Plasminogen Activating System. Figure 1 Schematic representation of the major biological processes involving the plasminogen activating system.
Activating. System. (1949). Giuseppe Moruzzi was a friend and colleague of Frederic Bremer. After World War II, Moruzzi went from Pisa, Italy, to the Northwestern University in Chicago to study the motor system with the American ...
by Robin L. Cautin, Scott O. Lilienfeld
Thus, irrational beliefs are not necessarily associated with dysfunctional consequences; they become associated with dysfunctional consequences only if they are primed by various activating events. Rational and irrational beliefs develop ...
PAEP progestagen-associated endometrial protein PAES popliteal artery entrapment syn-drome PAF paroxysmal atrial fibrillation; peroxisomal assembly factor; phosphodiesteraseactivating factor; plain abdominal film; platelet- activating factor ...
Encyclopedia of toxicology (2005)
Dib-L] by Philip Wexler, Bruce D. Anderson
Two other proteins are involved in determining the state of the Ras proteins: GAPs (GTPase activating proteins), which catalyze the GDP bound state; and GEFs (guanine nucleotide exchange factor), which catalyze the release of bound GDP, ...
by Stanley Jablonski
paroxysmal atrial fibrillation; peroxisomal assembly factor; phosphodiesterase- activating factor; plain abdominal film;platelet-activating factor;platelet- aggregating factor;pollenadherence factor; population- attributable fractions; premenstrual ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Activating
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Activating
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: -Jérôme-
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Activating
Click on an item to play that video:
- How to use Assimil with FLR activating vocabulary
Utilizing the Assimil Course Video on which courses to use at the beginning...
- Activating passive vocabulary
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = activating price
- Activating Language: Reading
Peter Redpath, author of Incredible English and an expert in CLIL and brain-based learning, presents an Incredible Teaching Tip on Activating Reading. Try out ...
- Activating Language: Listening
Peter Redpath, author of Incredible English and an expert in CLIL and brain-based learning, presents an Incredible Teaching Tip on Activating Listening. Try out ...
- Activating Language: Writing
Peter Redpath, author of Incredible English and an expert in CLIL and brain-based learning, presents an Incredible Teaching Tip on Activating Writing. Try out ...
- Language of Light - activating DNA
- Activating your sacred light language
- Language of Light - activating your DNA - trailer
- Morning Light - January 26th, 2015: Activating the Language of the Covenant
- Activating a body of water with Aka Dua and Light Language
Activating the Aka Dua with water and speaking Light Language. May you feel the light with your heart, and connect with the loving energy. Open up all your ...
- Activating Cell Memory Via Sacred Heart Language
- Nick Bilbrough, DOS-ELTea Masters in Action: Memorizing & Activating the Language
Nick Bilbrough shows how to make a story literally come alive, using students (or teachers) as actors and integrating student-produced input. A real ELTea ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Activating!
Quotes about Activating
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1V4A1T1I1N1G2
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACTIVATING
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Activating!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Activating to see it in context!