On this page:
- Definition of the noun activation
- Phrases with Activation
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Activation
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Activation
- Photos about Activation
- Video language resources about Activation
- Quotes about Activation
- Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1V4A1T1I1O1N1
- Anagrams of ACTIVATION
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun activation
What does activation mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: activations
- stimulation of activity in an organism or chemical
- the activity of causing to have energy and be active
- lexical domain: Acts - nouns denoting acts or actions
- synonyms of activation: activating / energizing
- more generic word: activity = any specific behavior
- more specific words:
- making active and effective (as a bomb)
Alternative definition of the noun activation
- Making active and effective.
- [physics] The process of making a radioisotope by bombarding a stable element with neutrons or protons.
Specialised definition of the noun activation
Glossary of sports
the process of getting into an alert state of readiness for action (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
- "Activation" is a musical album of Solano.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Activation" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by Horace Silver
- Activation: Актива́ція — збудження чогось, наприклад, молекул, атомів; перехід молекули з неактивного стану в стан з енергією, достатньою для здійснення хімічної реакції, наприклад, механохімічна активація .
- Activation: To cause something to start or to stimulate activity.
Phrases with Activation
Phrases starting with the word Activation:
Phrases ending with the word Activation:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Activation
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Electrocardiography (ECG) (2013)
by Jean-Jacques Goy, Jean-Christophe Stauffer, Jürg Schlaepfer, Pierre Christeler
Cardiac activation is a depolarisation, with constant changes in direction and amplitude, recorded by the ECG.
Cardiac activation is the sum of all the phenomena of depolarisation and repolarisation of the atrium and the ventricles.
Wernicke Encephalopathy CHUM, Montreal: Microglial activation is a major contributor to neurologic dysfunction in thiamine deficiency “In Wernicke's encephalopathy and thiamine deficiency (TD), the cause of this brain disorder, development ...
Culture and Welfare State (2008)
Values and Social Policy in Comparative Perspective by Wim van Oorschot, Michael Opielka, Birgit Pfau-Effinger
As a first approximation, activation refers to the idea that income maintenance and employment promotion should be linked to each...
The rationale for activation is that it is better both for the individual and society that the individual be 'active'; ...
by Thomas Michael Powell
An Activation is the triggering of an ID Mass from the subconscious = out of perception = out of experience to consciousness = experience = FEEL. Activations of NIR Masses work the same as any involuntary stimulation of your memories, ...
Role in Fertility, Medicine and Nuclear Reprograming by Alan Trounson, Roger Gosden, Ursula Eichenlaub-Ritter
Egg activation refers to the early events that occur in the egg (or oocyte) that start embryo development.
Second Volume by Joseph W. Gorsuch
ABSTRACT: Plant activation is the process by which promutagenic agents are activated into mutagens by plant systems. Many promutagens are activated by plants as well as by the familiar mammalian microsomal monooxygenase systems.
Building Evaluation (1989)
by Wolfgang F.E. Preiser
CHAPTER 8 TOWARDS AN ACTIVATION PROCESS MODEL Wolfgang F. E Preiser, John P. Petronis, and Ingrid B. Vigil Architectural Research Consultants, Inc. Albuquerque, New Mexico ABSTRACT Activation is the process of preparing ...
by Brian Henderson, Petra C. F. Oyston
and antibody-mediated complement activation is the production of II.
The poor n-type dopant activation is a well known problem for Ge and is addressed in Chapter 4 of this thesis. Modified pre-diffusion clean for Ge surface  – This includes surface organics ...
by Ashok K. Srivastava, Madhu B. Anand-Srivastava
Chapter 4 The Role of the Beta-Adrenergic Signal Transduction Pathway in Myocardial Protection Johan Moolman, Erna Marais, Sonia Genade, Syanda Makaula, and Amanda Lochner Abstract Beta-adrenergic activation is a major factor ...
Renal Cancer (2011)
The promotion of this activity results in cell growth and survival, and mTOR TSC1 TSC2 Rheb GTP is retained in active conformation to signal mTOR pathway activation is a potent promoter of tumorigenesis. Unlike the situation with VHL, TSC ...
by B.D. Sartwell
The early experience of growing diamond films from a carbon-carrying vapour initially on diamond seed crystals and then on different substrates with plasma and hot filament activation is the experimental basis for diamond film growth today ...
The Bilingual Mental Lexicon (2009)
Interdisciplinary Approaches by Aneta Pavlenko
Modeling Audio-visual Integration During Bilingual Language Processing Computational models of bilingual language processing currently include the Bilingual Interactive Activation model (BIA and its modified version BIA') (Dijkstra et al., ...
It is important to note that the findings on the neural regulation of conditioned drug-seeking responses in the animal literature are consistent with brain- activation patterns observed in functional brain imaging studies of cue-induced craving in ...
by Marcus Taft
OVERVIEW The model that has been developed during the course of this monograph is one where information about the whole word is accessed via the activation of sublexical units ranging from letters, through bodies, to morphemes.
The Multilingual Lexicon (2007)
by Jasone Cenoz, Britta Hufeisen, U. Jessner
ACTIVATION. OF. LEMMAS. IN. THE. MULTILINGUAL. MENTAL. LEXICON. AND . TRANSFER. IN. THIRD. LANGUAGE. LEARNING. 1. INTRODUCTION This chapter describes the composite elements of the multilingual mental lexicon and ...
by Robert Alan Lewis
See activation. activated carbon (activated charcoal; active carbon), a highly adsorbent form of carbon produced by heating wood or other organic matter (e.g., coconut shells, bones) to a temperature of 800-900°C in the absence of air (and in ...
by Charles P. Poole, Jr.
One of the experimental methods for determining the activation energy is the measurement of the rate of a process at various temperatures while keeping the parameter a constant, then drawing a plot of ln ...
The Evolution, Function, Nature, and Mysteries of Slumber by Deirdre Barrett, Patrick McNamara
Allan Hobson formulated the activation synthesis hypothesis of dreaming in 1975 and first published a detailed account of this theory in 1977. Originally designed ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Activation
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Activation
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Col. Michael Place, commander, 10th Combat Support Hospital, left, passes the 438th Medical Detachment (Veterinary Service) guidon to Lt. Col. Scott Bormanis during the 438th Med. activation ceremony on Manhart Field Oct. 15.
Photo credit: FtCarsonPAO
Photo credit: jared
- NCRST Festival Activation Karas Region
Dancing competition amongst participants
Photo credit: SAIS Programme
- NCRST Festival Karas Region Activation
Photo credit: SAIS Programme
- Whitney: Caulder activation
Photo credit: Dreaming in the deep south
- Software activation key
Photo credit: Oneras
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Activation
Click on an item to play that video:
- PhotoReading Activation explanation by Millicent St. Claire
Millicent St. Claire, Master PhotoReading Instructor and Accelerated Learning Specialist explains "Activation" and how to Activate and bring into conscious ...
- B Cell Activation and Class Switching (Best Explanation)
- T Cell Activation - T helper & Cytotoxic T Cell Activation (best explanation)
- Simple Explanation of 3rd Eye Activation
S. Ali Myers of...
- X5 AC activation Wiring Diagram And Explanation On The Power Supply For Compressor
- Abdominal machine for abdominal activation explanation: Health for FUN!!!
- AMCO alarm activation explanation
- Classic Pathway of Complement Activation ( Best Explanation)
- Activation Meaning
Video shows what activation means. Making active and effective.. The process of making a radioisotope by bombarding a stable element with neutrons or ...
- SOBC Athlete Leadership & Youth Activation Council: Meaning of Special Olympics
Inspiring words from participants in Special Olympics BC's Athlete Leadership & Youth Activation Conference in November 2014. Event recap: ...
- Explanation of activation lock
- Literary Terminology Activation of prior knowledge
- DNA activation - Language of Light with 15 symbols/interdimensional scripts
- Light Language DNA Activation with Jamye Price - November 2015
- Language of Light DNA Activation with Jamye Price - September 2015
- Pleiadian Delegate "Light Language" Activation
The Pleiadian Delegate "Light Language" Activation ~ For the New Creation, is the Light Language from Victoria Elohim, for You, which Activates your DNA with ...
- Language of Light -DNA activation
At the point of the return of Ni-Bi-Ru the first wave would engulf your world and you would instantly activate your light body, move through portals, gateways and ...
- Light Language DNA Activation with Jamye Price - August 2015
- "Twin Flame Attunement" LIGHT Language Activation by LIORA
- Language of Light DNA Activation - October 2015 with Jamye Price
- Light Language DNA Activation with Jamye Price - July 2015
- Language of Light DNA Activation with Jamye Price - June 2015
- "Language of Light" DNA Activation 528 HZ Miracle Solfeggio Transmissions
In the "Language of Light " The Language of PEACE, By: *Shekina Rose, Angelic Messenger of Mother Goddess SHEKINAH & Channel of the Blue Ray who ...
- Preview of 'Star Song' Activation in the Language of Light track 2. HighHeart
track 2 of 10 on the new album from missmagikal and purpleplanetmusic in the Language of Light ...
- Merakilight-Light language activation.
This activation will ignite your dormant DNA back into your DNA structure, Open your higher heart and connect you to soul family.
- 528Hz Venus Love Song Transmission Heart Healing Activation in an Angelic Language
From the Cathedral Rock Vortex, Sedona AZ. Shekina Rose Sings "A Love Song from Venus" for Healing the Heart Template through the Angelic Venusian Light ...
- Language of Light Code & Activation for Patience
The light code and activation bypass the traditional language center of the brain and work directly with you at the soul level. This code was created specifically to ...
- "Twin Flame Heart" LIGHT Language Activation by LIORA
- Merakilight, light language activation
Igniting Power of wisdom and vision.
- Astral Travel Light Language Activation
This is a light language transmission to activate your light body and to assist you in remembering your astral travels. Dream recall is specifically important just ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Activation!
Quotes about Activation
World Banksters enslave entire Nations
By making loans that can’t be paid back
Their goal “New World Order” activation
As sheeple watch TV n’ guzzle six-packs
ROTMS (Ray Lucero)
more quotes about activation...
Scrabble value of A1C3T1I1V4A1T1I1O1N1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACTIVATION
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Activation!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Activation to see it in context!