Actors appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Suborn actors in Ephesus, eh?… penis rot can rob us.
- All I rap – as rastafarian actors rot – can air a fat sarsaparilla.
- "So in a deer fetor we vile non-actors rot… can one live?" wrote free danios.
On this page:
Fun fact! Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites".
- "Actors" is a 2000 comedy film directed by Bertrand Blier.
- "Actors" a.k.a. "The Actors" is a 2003 film written and directed by Conor McPherson and starring Dylan Moran and Michael Caine. In supporting roles are Michael Gambon, Miranda Richardson and Lena Headey .
- country: Republic of Ireland
- language: English Language
- producers: Neil Jordan & Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin
- production design by Mark Geraghty
- cinematography by Seamus McGarvey
- music by Michael Nyman
- costume design by Consolata Boyle
- set decoration by Johnny Byrne
- genres: Crime Fiction, Crime Comedy, Comedy
- released on (12 years ago)
"Actors" is a book by Gul Agha.
- also known as "Actors: a model of concurrent computation in distributed systems"
- "Actors" is a musical single of Still Parade.
- released on
- "Actors" is a musical EP of The 88.
- released on
- "Actors" is a composition.
- music by Perico Sambeat
Actors is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Actors
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Yong Gu Ji, Sooshin Choi
Obtaining the cooperation and a constructive dialogue between the different actors is a complex but necessary task to complete the project. According to Carassus (2003), French AEC industry fragmentation is a consequence of the diversity of ...
Critiques and Methodology by G. C. Harcourt, Peter Kriesler
The justification for thinking about collective actors is that the socioeconomic circumstances in which groups of people...
Considering broad social classes of collective actors means that macroeconomic models can conveniently be based on ...
Harper's Magazine (1879)
A frequent contention with successful modern actors is that there is no such thing as a standard by which to judge histrionic ability, that acting is all a matter of taste , and that that person whom you like to see act is a good actor. The reasoning is ...
International Business (2002)
by Frank McDonald, Fred Burton, Peter Dowling
This suggests that institution building and modification in the face of differing historical experiences and perceptions of actors is a difficult ...
International Political Economy meets Foucault by S. Guzzini, I. Neumann
The category ofnonstate actors is a conceptual grabbag of heterogeneous objects,ranging from internationalorganizations , through transnational corporations, to a variety of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)both large and small (Auer ...
by United Nations, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
Stepping up cooperation with humanitarian actors 27. The strengthening of collaboration with humanitarian actors is a major objective of OHCHR, not only in the context of conflicts or in post-conflict times, but also in relation to natural disasters ...
Judicial Politics in Argentina by Rebecca Bill Chavez
By focusing on judicial autonomy, a key component of the rule of law in presidential systems, this book demonstrates that the balanced dispersal of political power among competing actors is a necessary condition for the rule of law.
by Bruno de Witte, Elise Muir, Mark Dawson
Today still, the dominant perception among political actors is that the Court of Justice plays a useful role in the European integration process. Harsh criticism is sometimes made of single judgments, and sometimes States hesitate to extend the ...
Policy Reconsidered (2007)
Meanings, Politics and Practices by Susan M. Hodgson, Zoë Irving
that the global policy discourse taking place between transnational actors is an epiphenomenon, having little to do with the 117 seven ...
The Face of Mammon (2012)
The Matter of Money in English Renaissance Literature by David Landreth
world in the way that humans participate—by speech—does not mean that it is not actively participating in a way proper to itself, and the ethical relation that must obtain between human and nonhuman actors is that of “love,” not of sacrifice.
by George A. Barnett
Game theory is a formal and mathematical tool to theorize about the behavior of actors in situations in which they are strategically interdependent. Such situations are referred to as games. Networks are one particular form to represent ...
by M. E. Hawkesworth, Maurice Kogan
ACTORS. DAVID KOWALEWSKI Students of international organizations (IDs) usually distinguish international non- governmental organizations (INGOs or simply NGOs) and transnational organizations (TNOs or simply TOs) from international ...
by David Coghlan, Mary Brydon-Miller
It is a specific Intervention Research methodology aimed at triggering a common representation system shared by all the actors of an organization through the use of qualitative ...
by Michael Lewis-Beck, Alan E Bryman, Tim Futing Liao
Abduction is the logic used to construct descriptions and explanations that are grounded in the everyday activities of, as well as in the language and meanings used by, social actors. Abduction refers to the process of moving from the way ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actors
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Actors
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Mike Babcock
Photo credit: Pitel
Photo credit: madprime
Photo credit: BDegan
Photo credit: davitydave
Jessica Holmes hamming it up, showing off her pregnant belly and asking if anyone knows who the father is (or wants to be her baby daddy).
Photo credit: Mike Babcock
some actors walking around the krak set
Photo credit: upyernoz
On a filmset in Prague.
Photo credit: romanboed
Video language resources about Actors
Click on an item to play that video:
- HOW TO DO A COCKNEY DIALECT - QUICK TIP FOR VOICE ACTORS
- How to Become an Extra : Movie Set Terminology: Definitions for New Actors & Extras
Learn about set terms you need to know when shooting in this free video guide to becoming a TV or movie extra. Expert: Paul Louis & Rodney Smith...
- Ted Stevens Actor - TMZ - UNDERSTANDING ACTORS VOCABULARY
Actor Ted Stevens investigates actors vocabulary as part of his continuing series of ACTORS and the ACTING WORLD.
- The True Meaning of Christmas from the child actors of A Christmas Carol at Triad Stage
What's it like to be a kid in a professional theater production? What are their favorite parts of the show? The kids of A Christmas Carol have some wonderful ...
- How to Say Names of Actors - (ESL) American Pronunciation
- Vijay Minibyte - Teaching body language of actors to girls
Teaching body language of actors to girls...
- The importance of positive language for actors
- Swami Ra Ra Satya wishes Best Actors Team in Kili Kili Language - Nandu | Madhunandhan | Madhurima
Watch Satya of Swami Ra Ra fame and Srinivas Reddy wishing Best Actors team starring Nandu, Shamili, Madhu, Madhurima, Krathi, Kesha, Abhi, Naveed, ...
- Actors Job Description
Actors job description...
- Actors description
Fantastic description of the steps to become an actor.
- Language of the Face for Actors Promo
The non-verbal means that actors communicate what they feel and think through the use of emotional facial expression. Taught at the John Sudol Studio in LA.
- ESL FILM IDEA: Advanced Five discusses their planned projects with actors and actresses
- ESL Youth Actors
- VOICE ACTORS - WANTED ; The Real World of Riverblossom Hills. *description*!!
See also the pronunciation examples of Actors!
Quotes about Actors
Scrabble value of A1C3T1O1R1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACTORS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Actors!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Actors to see it in context!