On this page:
- "Actresses": It’ll be a premiere and a real end-of-year sensation: Korea’s most beautiful women, all together on one photograph for the first time. This is the idea behind Korean “Vogue”’s Christmas special. The photo shoot with the country’s most stunning, confident ladies needs to be handled with the kind of diplomacy needed for an important summit – even though the undertaking breaks the golden rule that one should never book the top names in the industry for a group photo.
- also known as The Actresses, Yeobaewoodle, Yeobaeudeul, Actress, Yŏpaeudŭl
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- director: E J-Yong
- producers: Seo Dong-hyeon & E J-Yong
- production design by Joo-hee Hong
- written by Go Hyun-jung, Choi Ji-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Lee Mi-sook, Kim Min-hee, Ok-bin Kim, E J-Yong
- cinematography by Hong Gyeong-Pyo
- edited by Ham Sung-won & Ko Ah-mo
- music by Jang Young-gyu, Byung-Hoon Lee, Dalparan, Bang Jun-Seok, Jang Min-seung
- costume design by Cho Yoon-mi
- genres: Mockumentary, East Asian cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Actresses" a.k.a. "Actrius" is a 1996 film directed by Ventura Pons. In the film, there are no male actors and the four leading actresses dubbed themselves in the Castilian version.
- read more about Actrius
- "Actresses": Actrices is a French comedy-drama film directed by Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, released in 2007. The film was presented in the official selection at the 60th Cannes Film Festival and won a Prix Spécial du Jury in the Un Certain Regard section.
- "Actresses" a.k.a. "Actress" is a 2012 mystery film written and directed by Kazuhiro Teranishi.
- read more about Actress
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Actresses
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Renu Saran
Actresses are one of the major pillarsoffilmmakingandit is the choice of the actresses that sets the tone for the movie and determines its eventual success or failure. When we look atthe Bollywood film industry,there are certain names which we ...
by Melissa Hope Ditmore
Hess ACTRESSES. The assumption that all actresses are ...
An Anecdotal History of Elegant Delights by Jessica Kerwin Jenkins
remembered sitting with a film producer to auditionthree young actresses forabitpart in Love Happy (1949). Each womanwalked acrossthe room, thenthe producer askedMarxtochoose one of them. “How canyou ...
by David Doughan, Peter Gordon
Actresses' Franchise League Founded in 1908 by Gertrude Elliott, Winifred Mayo, Sime Seruya and Adeline Bourne, this represented actresses of both militant and nonmilitant suffrage tendencies, and included a number of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actresses
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Actresses
Photo credit: ami_harikoshi
Video language resources about Actresses
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Actresses!
Quotes about Actresses
Scrabble value of A1C3T1R1E1S1S1E1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Actresses to see it in context!