On this page:
"Actrius" is a 1996 film directed by Ventura Pons. In the film, there are no male actors and the four leading actresses dubbed themselves in the Castilian version.
- also known as Actresses
- country: Spain
- language: Catalan language
- producer: Ventura Pons
- art direction by Rosa Ros
- written by Ventura Pons
- based on a story by Josep Maria Benet i Jornet
- cinematography by Tomàs Pladevall
- edited by Pere Abadal
- music by Carles Cases
- set decoration by Salvador Alarma
- genres: Comedy-drama, Drama
- released on (17 years ago)
- award: - Goya Award for Best Adapted Screenplay nomination for Josep Maria Benet i Jornet & Ventura Pons
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Actrius
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3T1R1I1U1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACTRIUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Actrius!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Actrius for some fun with words!