On this page:
- Definition of the noun Acupuncturist
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acupuncturist
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acupuncturist
- Photos about Acupuncturist
- Video about Acupuncturist
- Scrabble value of A1C3U1P3U1N1C3T1U1R1I1S1T1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Acupuncturist
What does Acupuncturist mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: acupuncturists
- A healthcare professional who is qualified or professionally engaged in the practice of acupuncture.
- Acupuncturist is a fictional character in the comedy TV series Not Going Out.
- Acupuncturist is a fictional character from the 1996 film Harriet the Spy.
- Acupuncturist: An acupuncturist generally practices acupuncture as an overall system of care, which includes using traditional diagnostic techniques, acupuncture needling, and other adjunctive treatments.
- Acupuncturist: Acupuncture treatment practitioner.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acupuncturist
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wrist-Ankle Acupuncture (1997)
Methods and Applications by He Hun Lao, Moses Lin
Among the greatest challenges facing today's acupuncturist is that of relieving pain. Everyone agrees that pain is a subjective unpleasant sensation. The sources of pain commonly are divided into four general categories: ...
by William Shurtleff, Akiko Aoyagi
Visiting an acupuncturist is a good way to deal with difficult menopausal problems (such as hot flashes and night sweats); the combination of acupuncture , herbs, and dietary recommendations often give surprisingly quick results. Hot flashes ...
Encyclopedia of Disability (2005)
by Gary L Albrecht
From the four examinations, the acupuncturist determines which energy channels and corresponding organ systems have unbalanced, blocked, or deficient qi and then inserts acupuncture needles into appropriate points along the appropriate ...
by Anthony D. Mosley
Finding a Qualified Acupuncturist As with any form of therapy or treatment, finding a qualified practitioner is essential. In the United States, most states require some form of training and licensing. In many states only those who are already ...
by David E. Marcinko, MBA, CFP, CMP
L2TP: layer 2 tunneling protocol LA: living arrangement LAc: licensed acupuncturist LAP: last action processed LBB: Legislative Budget Board LCD: local coverage determination LCDC: licensed chemical dependency counselor LCED: level ...
by Myrna Breskin, Kevin Dumith, Enid Pearsons, Robert Seeman
acupuncture acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis Acupuncturist acupuncture /ák' yöö pungk'chor/ a Chinese therapeutic treatment in which fine needles are inserted into specific sites along meridians on the body to bring about change in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acupuncturist
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acupuncturist
Click on an item to view that photo:
A famous acupuncturist
Photo credit: llee_wu
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Acupuncturist
Video shows what acupuncturist means. A healthcare professional who is qualified or professionally engaged in the practice of acupuncture.. Acupuncturist ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Acupuncturist!
Scrabble value of A1C3U1P3U1N1C3T1U1R1I1S1T1
The value of this 13-letter word is 19 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acupuncturist to see it in context!