On this page:
Definition of the noun Acutiserolis
What does Acutiserolis mean as a name of something?
Acutiserolis is a genus of Serolidae, described by Brandt in 1988.
- synonyms: genus Acutiserolis / Cuspidoserolis / genus Cuspidoserolis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Isopoda
- family: Serolidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Acutiserolis is a genus of Serolidae.
Phrases with Acutiserolis
Phrases starting with the word Acutiserolis:
- Acutiserolis neaera
- Acutiserolis Poorei
- Acutiserolis Cidaris
- Acutiserolis spinosa
- Acutiserolis Luethjei
- Acutiserolis Johnstoni
- Acutiserolis maryannae
- Acutiserolis bromleyana
- Acutiserolis margaretae
- Acutiserolis macdonnellae
Phrase ending with the word Acutiserolis:
Other phrases containing the word Acutiserolis:
- species Acutiserolis neaera
- species Acutiserolis spinosa
- Species Acutiserolis Johnstoni
- species Acutiserolis maryannae
- species Acutiserolis bromleyana
- species Acutiserolis margaretae
- species Acutiserolis macdonnellae
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acutiserolis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3U1T1I1S1E1R1O1L1I1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACUTISEROLIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Acutiserolis!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acutiserolis to find many related words and phrases!