On this page:
Definition of the noun Acutotyphlops
What does Acutotyphlops mean as a name of something?
Acutotyphlops is a genus of Typhlopidae, described by Wallach in 1995.
- synonym: genus Acutotyphlops
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Reptilia
- order: Squamata
- family: Typhlopidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Acutotyphlops
Phrases starting with the word Acutotyphlops:
- Acutotyphlops Banaorum
- Acutotyphlops solomonis
- Acutotyphlops kunuaensis
- Acutotyphlops subocularis
- Acutotyphlops infralabialis
Phrase ending with the word Acutotyphlops:
Other phrases containing the word Acutotyphlops:
- Species Acutotyphlops Banaorum
- species Acutotyphlops solomonis
- Species Acutotyphlops Kunuaensis
- Species Acutotyphlops Subocularis
- Species Acutotyphlops Infralabialis
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acutotyphlops
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Acutotyphlops banaorumWallach, Brown, Diesmos, and Gee, 2007 Named after the Banao, an indigenous tribe in the north of Luzon Island, Philippines.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acutotyphlops
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1C3U1T1O1T1Y4P3H4L1O1P3S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Acutotyphlops to find many related words and phrases!