Adán y Eva
is an acrostic for aye.
On this page:
- "Adán Y Eva" a.k.a. "Adam and Eve": Adão e Eva is a 1995 Portuguese film directed by Joaquim Leitão.
- also known as Adão e Eva, Adan y Eva
- countries: Spain, Portugal
- language: Portuguese Language
- producer: Tino Navarro
- production design by Gonzalo Thovar
- written by Joaquim Leitão
- Maria de Medeiros as Catarina Meneses
- Joaquim de Almeida as Francisco
- Ana Bustorff as Te
- Karra Elejalde as Rafael
- Cristina Carvalhal as Helena Amado
- Marcantonio Del Carlo as Ricardo
- Filipe Crawford as Guilherme
- Rogério Samora as Game Show Host
- Júlio César as Queirós
- Cândido Ferreira as Journalist
- Ricardo Pais as Producer
- Cristina Collado as Ana
- Francisco Pestana as Morais
- Jorge Pinto as Deputy
- José María Sacristán as Receptionist
- cinematography by Juan Molina
- edited by Pedro Ribeiro
- music by Pedro Abrunhosa
- costume design by Filipe Faísca
- genre: Drama
- released on (19 years ago)
- "Adán y Eva": Adn y Eva is a 2007 film directed by Laura Muoz.
"Adán Y Eva" a.k.a. "Adan Y Eva" is a musical album of Orquesta Colón.
- released in (42 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adán y Eva
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Teodor Flonta
Todos somos hijos de Adán y Eva. P. Todos somos filhos de Adão e Eva. Todos nós somos filhos de Deus. Cf . Weareall Adam's childrenbut silk makes the difference.
by Maria Herrera-Sobek
Old Testament Drama • Adán y Eva* • Caín y Abel* • New Testament Drama • Los pastores* • Los reyes magos* • La pastorela • El auto de los pastores • El nacimiento • El coloquio de los pastores • El Niño Dios • Los pastores chiquitos ...
by Germán Bleiberg, Maureen Ihrie, Janet Pérez
Adán y Eva (1929; Adam and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adán y Eva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: