Adèle Haenel (actress)
On this page:
Who is Adèle Haenel?
Adèle Haenel is a French actress. She has been nominated twice for the César Award for Most Promising Actress, in 2008 for her performance in Water Lilies and in 2012 for House of Tolerance. In 2014, Haenel was awarded the César Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Suzanne.
- also known as Adele Haenel
- born on (26 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- played Léa in "House of Tolerance"
- played Floriane in "Water Lilies"
- played Chloé in "The Devils"
- played Lucie in "Déchaînées"
- played Amélie in "After the South"
- "Iris in Bloom"
- played Marion in "Three Worlds"
- played Jeanne in "Alyah"
- played Henriette in "Children of the Night"
- played Maria Merevsky in "Suzanne"
- played Agnès Le Roux in "In the Name of My Daughter"
- played Madeleine Beaulieu in "Love at First Fight"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to César Award for Most Promising Actress - "Water Lilies"
- nominated to César Award for Most Promising Actress - "House of Tolerance"
- nominated to César Award for Best Supporting Actress - "Suzanne"
- César Award for Best Supporting Actress - "Suzanne"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adèle Haenel (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adèle Haenel to see it in context!