"Ad-lib Night" is the third film by South Korean director Lee Yoon-ki. A group of boys from the country who have come to Seoul to find the runaway daughter of a dying man to be with him on his death bed. The film, based on a short story by Japanese writer Azuko Taira, debuted at the 11th annual Pusan International Film Festival as well as 57th Berlin International Film Festival.
- also known as A ju teuk byul han son nim, Aju teukbyeolhan sonnim, Ad Lib Night
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- producer: Il-jung Yoon
- executive producers: Lee Yoon-ki, Oh Su-Sung, Il-jung Yoon
- written by Lee Yoon-ki
- based on a story by Azuko Taira
- music by Kim Jung-Bum
- genres: World cinema, East Asian cinema, Drama
- released on (8 years ago)
- read more about Ad-lib Night (film)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ad-lib Night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ad-lib Night for some fun with words!