Ada is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).
It also appears in the following palindromes:
- Adam, I'm Ada!
- Young Ada had a gnu. Oy!
- A Goth saw Ada wash toga.
On this page:
- Ada is a town and municipality in Serbia. It is situated near the river Tisa in Vojvodina province. Although the town is geographically located in Bačka, it is part of the North Banat District. The town has a population of 9,564, while Ada municipality has 16,991 inhabitants.
- Ada a.k.a. Ada Township is a General Law Township within Kent County, Michigan. Developed around a fur trading post of the late 18th century, since the 20th century, the township has become an upscale suburb of Grand Rapids. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 13,142. Ada is the corporate home of Alticor and its subsidiary companies Quixtar and Amway.
- read more about Ada Township
- Ada a.k.a. Ada, Wisconsin: Ada is an unincorporated community located in the town of Herman, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, United States. Ada is located on Wisconsin Highway 32 4.8 miles northwest of Howards Grove.
- read more about Ada, Wisconsin
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ada (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ada (town)
Catalog #: BIOL00594
Last Name: Lewis
First Name: Ada
Repository: San Diego Air and Space Museum Archive
Anagrams of ADA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ada!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ada to see it in context!