On this page:
Adaalat is an Indian television courtroom drama series, that airs on Sony TV.
- also known as Adalat, अदालत
- begun on (5 years ago)
- 373 episodes
- country: India
- regular cast:
- genres: Legal drama, Suspense, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Lead Role (as KD Pathak) nomination for Ronit Roy
- Indian Telly Award for Best Thriller Programme (Sony TV)
- Indian Telly Award for Best Director (thriller/crime/horror) nomination for Rajesh Ranshinage
- Indian Telly Award for Best Screenplay Writer (drama series & soap) nomination for Arshad Sayed
- Indian Telly Award for Best Weekly Serial (Sony TV)
- Indian Telly Award for Best Weekly Serial (Abhimanyu Singh and Rupali Singh are the producers.)
- Indian Telly Award for Best Thriller Programme
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adaalat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2A1A1L1A1T1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADAALAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adaalat!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adaalat for some fun with words!