Adalberto Martínez (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adalberto Martínez?
Adalberto Martínez Chávez, better known in the entertainment world as Resortes was a renowned Mexican actor. Known primarily for his talent as a comedian, Resortes was also an accomplished dancer. His dancing defied gravity itself. He is believed to be, as seen in several of his movies, the creator of the "walking backwards" dance steps, which many years later became known as "The Moonwalk" and popularized by Michael Jackson.
- also known as Adalberto Martínez Chávez, Adalberto Martinez 'Resortes', 'Resortes', Adalberto Martinez Resortes, Adalberto Martínez 'Resortes', Adalberto Martínez Resortes, Resortes
- born on (98 years ago) in Mexico City
- nationality: Mexico
- profession: Actor
- died on (12 years ago) in Mexico City of emphysema
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Ariel Award for Best Actor - "El rey de México"
- Ariel Award - Golden Ariel
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adalberto Martínez (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: