Adam & Eva
On this page:
- "Adam & Eva": Adam & Eva is a 1997 Swedish romantic comedy film written and directed by Hannes Holm and Måns Herngren. Starring Björn Kjellman as Adam and Josefin Nilsson as Eva. The film tells the story about a married couple Adam and Eva and their various dreams of the future. Eva's thoughts about the house and kids is scaring Adam who fall into a life crisis. He is cheating with his brother's nanny, which leads to a divorce between him and Eva. He later realizes that he loves Eva and tries to win her back.
- "Adam & Eva" a.k.a. "Adam and Eva" is a 1923 comedy film written by Luther Reed and directed by Robert G. Vignola.
- country: United States of America
- producer: William Randolph Hearst
- art direction by Joseph Urban
- written by Luther Reed
- based on a story by Guy Bolton & George Middleton
- Marion Davies as Eva King
- T. Roy Barnes as The Salesman-Hero
- Tom Lewis as James King
- William Norris as Uncle Horace
- Percy Ames as Lord Andrew Gordon
- Leon Gordon as Clinton Dewitt
- Luella Gear as Julie Dewitt
- William B. Davidson as Dr. Delamater
- Edward Douglas as Lord Andrew's Secretary
- Bradley Barker as Eve's Admirer
- John Powers as Eve's Admirer
- Horace James as Gardener
- Dorothy Portingall
- cinematography by Tony Gaudio & Harold Wenstrom
- genre: Comedy
- released on (91 years ago)
"Adam & Eva" a.k.a. "Adam And Eva" is a book by Sandra Kitt.
- genres: Romance novel, Fiction
"Adam & Eva" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Wille Crafoord
Adam & Eva a.k.a. Adam and Eva is a theater production.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam & Eva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adam & Eva
Click on an item to view that photo: