Adam Albert von Neipperg
On this page:
Who is Adam Albert von Neipperg?
Adam Albert von Neipperg: Adam Albert, Count von Neipperg was an Austrian general and statesman. He was the son of a diplomat, famous for inventing a letter-copying machine, and the grandson of Wilhelm Reinhard von Neipperg.
- also known as Нейпперг, Адам Альберт фон
- born on (240 years ago) in Vienna
- Marriage with Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma since
- parent of William Albert, 1st Prince of Montenuovo
- died on (186 years ago) in Parma
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Albert von Neipperg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: