On this page:
Who is Adam Blanshay?
Adam Blanshay is a theater producer.
- born on (33 years ago) in Montreal
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Theatrical producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Play - "Jerusalem", with Jez Butterworth, Royal Court Theatre, Sonia Friedman Productions, 1001 Nights, Broadway Across America, Jon B. Platt, Roger Berlind, Scott Rudin, Stuart Thompson, Alice Tulchin, Rupert Gavin, M. Beverly Bartner, Dede Harris, Stephanie P. McClelland, Carole L. Haber, Richard Willis, Jacki Barlia Florin
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical - "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", with Broadway Across America, Craig Zadan, Neil Meron, Joseph Smith, Michael McCabe, Candy Spelling, Takonkiet Viravan, Scenario Thailand, Hilary A. Williams, Jen Namoff, Fakston Productions, Two Left Feet Productions, Power Arts, Hop Theatricals, Paul Chau, Dan Frishwasser, Michael Jackowitz, Michael Speyer, Bernard Abrams, Jacki Barlia Florin, TBS Service & Arlene Scanlan
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Musical - "The Scottsboro Boys", with Jacki Barlia Florin, Barry Weissler, Fran Weissler, Janet Pailet, Sharon A. Carr, Patricia R. Klausner, Mark Zimmerman, Barry Tatelman, Jack W. Batman, Bruce Robert Harris, Rick Danzansky, Allen Spivak, Randy Donaldson, Michael Palitz, Patti Laskawy, Catherine Schreiber, Jerry Frankel, Nederlander Presentations Inc., The Shubert Organization, Beechwood Entertainment, Broadway Across America, Vineyard Theatre, R2D2 Productions, Probo Productions, Bard Theatricals
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical - "Evita", with Hal Luftig, Scott Sanders Productions, Roy Furman, Yasuhiro Kawana, James L. Nederlander, Terry Allen Kramer, Thousand Stars Productions, Adam Zotovich, Robert Ahrens, Carole L. Haber, Stephanie P. McClelland, Carol Fineman, Brian Smith, Gutterman Productions, James Fuld, Jr., Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, Allan S. Gordon & Adam S. Gordon
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Revival of a Musical - "Jesus Christ Superstar", with Dodger Properties, Really Useful Group Ltd., Latitude Link, Tamara Kinsella, Kevin Kinsella, Pelican Group, Waxman-Dokton, Joe Corcoran, Broadway Across America, TheatreDreams North America, LLC, Allan Detsky, Howard Sokolowski, David Kassie, Jacki Barlia Florin, Lily Fan, John Caudwell, Rich Entertainment Group, Chunsoo Shin, Roger Coleman
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Blanshay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Blanshay to see it in context!