On this page:
- Adam Butler: Sir Adam Courtauld Butler, DL was a British Conservative Party politician, serving as an MP for 17 years and holding several junior ministerial offices.
- Adam Butler: Adam Christopher Butler is a former Major League Baseball pitcher. He played one season with the Atlanta Braves in 1998.
- Adam Butler is an australian rules footballer, athlete.
- born on (33 years ago) in Tallangatta
- Adam Butler is an American football defensive lineman for the Vanderbilt Commodores.
- Adam Butler is a baseball player, athlete.
- born on (42 years ago)
- profession: Baseball player
- Adam Butler is the son of Michael Butler.
- Adam Butler is the co-founder of The Butler Bros.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Butler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Historical Encyclopedia by David M. Fahey, Jon S. Miller
(AP Photo/Adam Butler) suicides, and many died of accidental overdoses. The first people identified with excessive opium use were Chinese immigrants, who brought opium smoking to the United States during the Gold Rush. Opium use also ...
Super Shark Encyclopedia (2015)
Alamy Images: Adam Butler (cl). 158–159 Getty Images: Barcroft Media / Contributor ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Butler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Butler to see it in context!