On this page:
- Adam Chase a.k.a. Stephen Marlowe was an American author of science fiction, mystery novels, and fictional autobiographies of Christopher Columbus, Miguel de Cervantes, and Edgar Allan Poe. He is best known for his detective character Chester Drum, whom he created in the 1955 novel The Second Longest Night. Lesser also wrote under the pseudonyms Adam Chase, Andrew Frazer, C.H. Thames, Jason Ridgway and Ellery Queen.
- read more about Stephen Marlowe (novelist)
- Adam Chase is a television producer and screenwriter.
- profession: Television producer, screenwriter
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series - "Friends", with Kevin S. Bright, Wil Calhoun, David Crane, Michael Curtis, Shana Goldberg-Meehan, Ted Cohen, Marta Kauffman, Wendy Knoller, Seth Kurland, Greg Malins, Andrew Reich, Scott Silveri, Todd Stevens, Alexa Junge, Richard Allen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Chase
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
*Adam Chase (The Golden Ape) Andrew Frazer (TheFallofManny Moor; FindEllen Hardin) Stephen Marlowe (Deadon Arrival; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Chase
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Chase for some fun with words!