On this page:
- Adam Coleman is an Australian rugby union player who plays as a lock for the Western Force in Super Rugby.
- Adam Coleman a.k.a. Adam Coleman Howard is an American actor, screenwriter and film director. He is the son of advice columnist Margo Howard, the grandson of advice columnist Ann Landers and the stepson of actor Ken Howard.
- read more about Adam Coleman Howard (actor)
- Adam Coleman is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Adam Coleman (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Coleman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Dark Harbor (98, Adam Coleman Howard); Dogma (99, Kevin Smith); Galaxy Quest ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Adam Coleman Howard (USA) Lance Young (Canada/USA) Agnieszka Holland (USA) Max Färberböck (Germany) Agnieszka Holland (USA) Janusz ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Coleman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Coleman to see it in context!