Adam Coleman Howard
is an acrostic for ach.
On this page:
Who is Adam Coleman Howard?
Adam Coleman Howard is an American actor, screenwriter and film director. He is the son of advice columnist Margo Howard, the grandson of advice columnist Ann Landers and the stepson of actor Ken Howard.
- also known as Adam Coleman
- born in United States of America, child of John Coleman and Margo Howard
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film director, screenwriter
- read more about Adam Coleman Howard (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Coleman Howard
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Dark Harbor (98, Adam Coleman Howard); Dogma (99, Kevin Smith); Galaxy Quest ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Adam Coleman Howard (USA) Lance Young (Canada/USA) Agnieszka Holland (USA) Max Färberböck (Germany) Agnieszka Holland (USA) Janusz ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Coleman Howard
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: