On this page:
Who is Adam Curtis?
Adam Curtis: Kevin Adam Curtis is an English film maker. His best known work is The Century of the Self, a film that examined how Freud's theories of the unconscious shaped the development of public relations and advertising. He says, "My favourite theme is power and how it works in society", and his works explore areas of sociology, philosophy and political history. He describes his work as journalism that happens to be expounded upon through the medium of film. His films have won three BAFTAs. He has been closely associated with the BBC throughout his film making career.
- also known as Kevin Adam Curtis
- born on (60 years ago) in Kent, child of Martin Curtis
- nationality: England, United Kingdom
- profession: Journalist, television director, television producer, screenwriter
- read more about Adam Curtis (film director)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Curtis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM CURTIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Curtis!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Curtis to see it in context!