On this page:
- Adam Davies is an English-born Welsh footballer who played for Cambridge United and the Wales national under-21 football team.
- Adam Davies is a professional footballer who plays for Barnsley as a goalkeeper having signed for them in the summer of 2014.
- Adam Davies: Adam James Davies is a Welsh cricketer. Davies is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm medium-fast. He was born in Cardiff, Glamorgan.
- Adam Davies is an actor and film producer.
- profession: Film producer, actor
- read more about Adam Davies (actor)
- Adam Davies is an American novel. He went to Kenyon College, received his MFA from Syracuse University, and worked as an editorial assistant at Random House in New York City. Davies has worked as an instructor of English literature and creative writing at the University of Georgia. He now lives in New York and is writing his third novel.
- born in (40 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist
Adam Davies is a fictional film character.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Davies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adam Davies
Adam Davies with Rick's deer
Photo credit: frackiewicz
Anagrams of ADAM DAVIES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Davies!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Davies to see it in context!