On this page:
Who is Adam Duritz?
Adam Duritz: Adam Fredric Duritz is an American musician, songwriter, record producer, and film producer. He is best known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the rock band Counting Crows, in which he is a founding member and principal composer of their catalogue of songs.
- also known as Adam Durwitz; Duritz, Adam; Adam Fredric Duritz
- born on (51 years ago) in Berkeley, child of Gilbert Duritz and Linda Dee
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, record producer, singer-songwriter, musician, songwriter, film producer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rock music, Pop music, Alternative rock, Pop rock
- albums: "Shim Sham, Flim Flam"
- filmography: "Farce of the Penguins"
- nomination: - nominated to Academy Award for Best Original Song - "Accidentally in Love" (Shrek 2), with Dan Vickrey, Jim Bogios, Matt Malley, David Bryson, David Immerglück & Charlie Gillingham
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Duritz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Moon Baltimore (2014)
by Jennifer Walker
Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz is a Baltimore native, as are the members of the critically acclaimed band Animal Collective. The independent music scene in Baltimore has ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
atch adam duritz be forced to endure the sexual advancements of the dirtiest, fattest, skankiest cum dumpster known to man.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Duritz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adam Duritz
Adam Duritz still rocks
Photo credit: wonderyort
Quotes about Adam Duritz
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Duritz to see it in context!