On this page:
- Adam Fischer a.k.a. Ádám Fischer is a Hungarian conductor. He is the general music director of the Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra, with which he has recorded the complete Haydn symphonies for the Nimbus label, the first digital recording of the cycle. He is also Music Director of the Hungarian Radio Symphony Orchestra, and Chief Conductor of the Danish National Chamber Orchestra.
- read more about Ádám Fischer (film director)
- Adam Fischer was a Danish sculptor, an early contributor of works inspired by Cubism.
- died on (47 years ago)
- Adam Fischer is the son of Deb Fischer and Bruce Fischer.
- Adam Fischer is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Singleton - From The Earth
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Fischer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Theresa Bane
Lorentz, Friedrich, Adam Fischer, and Tadeusz Lehr-Spùawiüski. The Cassubian Civilization. London: Faber and Faber, Limited, 1935. Louis-Frédéric, Käthe Roth. Japan Encyclopedia. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2005. Lurker ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Fischer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adam Fischer
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Fischer for some fun with words!