On this page:
- Adam Grossman is the guitarist and singer of the Texas-based Industrial metal band Skrew and the crossover thrash band Angkor Wat, both of which he co-founded with Danny Lohner. After Skrew's demise in the late 1990s, Grossman later joined Ministry on its 2003 album, Animositisomina, where he played rhythm guitar on the track "Animosity." Although he initially intended on touring with Ministry, he decided not to do so.
- Adam Grossman: Adam Cohen is a New York City born filmmaker and photographer. Working in a territory somewhere between film, painting, and photography; he takes the city as a place to explore themes of memory and forgetting, history and entropy.
- Adam Grossman is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter, film director
- read more about Adam Grossman (film director)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Grossman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Grossman to see it in context!