On this page:
- Adam Hall is an ice hockey player, athlete.
- Adam Hall a.k.a. Elleston Trevor was a British novelist and playwright who wrote under several pseudonyms. Born Trevor Dudley-Smith, he eventually changed his name to Elleston Trevor. Trevor worked in many genres, but is principally remembered for his 1964 adventure story The Flight of the Phoenix, written as Elleston Trevor, and for a series of Cold War thrillers featuring the British secret agent Quiller, written under the pseudonym Adam Hall.
- read more about Elleston Trevor (novelist)
- Adam Hall: Adam J. Hall MNZM is a New Zealand alpine skier and Paralympic gold medalist.
- Adam Hall is a film director, film producer, film editor and screenwriter.
There are other people with in their name, like Zachariah Adam Hall.
Adam Hall is a fictional character from the 1996 film The Chamber.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Great Detectives (2012)
The World’s Most Celebrated Sleuths Unmasked by Their Authors by Otto Penzler
In Quiller's world events unfold with a chilling efficiency, as colorless as a corpse and as inexorable as death Adam Hall is a pseudonym of Elleston Trevor, a prolific writer of novels, adventure tales, and espionage stories. The best known of ...
Justice Denoted (2003)
The Legal Thriller in American, British, and Continental Courtroom Literature by Terry White
Young Adam Hall is a familiar Grisham character: a green lawyer with ambitions, or as it has been often stated about a Grisham novel: David and Goliath go to court. As a hard-charging rookie lawyer with a big-bucks Chicago firm, and much ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
Heights-site of Columbia University Acton Bell pseudonym of Anne Brontë Ada Adelaida; Adelaide Adam Hall Elleston Trevor's pseudonym Adam Smith George JW Goodman's pseudonym; 18th century Scottish economist Addie Ada; Adela; ...
by T.J. Carty
Adam Hall ( The Berlin Memorandum; The Warsaw Document) Howard North (Expressway) Simon Rattray (Knight Sinister; Dead Silence) Warwick Scott (Domesday Storey; ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased (1891)
From the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century by Samuel Austin Allibone
Francis Hodgson, Adam Hall, James Hodgson, Stud. Hallidav, Sir A.
Living and Deceased from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century by Samuel Austin Allibone
Francis Hodgson, Adam Hall, James Hodgson, Stud. Halliday, Sir A. Hoffman, Cbas. F. Halliwell, J. 0. Hogan, J. 8. Hamilton, Capt. A. Hogg, Edw. Hamilton, Krancil Holcroft, Tbos. Hamilton, J. P. Holden, Win. C. Hamilton, Capt. Thoe.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adam Hall
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Hall to see it in context!