On this page:
- Adam Heller is an Israeli-American engineer and Research Professor of the John J. McKetta Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. He formerly held the Ernest Cockrell Sr. Chair in Engineering of the Cockrell School of Engineering at the University of Texas. As of 2013, he was granted 209 US patents with 350 patent applications pending. He consults to Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc. of Alameda, CA, the maker of the Freestyle line of products. He also serves as Chief Scientific Officer of Synagile Corporation, a venture developing continuous infusion systems for managing Parkinson's disease.
- born on (82 years ago) in Cluj-Napoca
- award: - National Medal of Technology and Innovation (For fundamental contributions to electrochemistry and bioelectrochemistry and the subsequent application of those fundamentals in the development of technological products that improved the quality of life of millions across the globe, most notably in the area of human health and well-being.)
- Adam Heller is a film editor.
- Adam Heller is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Adam Heller (actor)
- Adam Heller was the husband of Kerry O'Malley.
- Marriage with Kerry O'Malley between and (4 years)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Heller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Heller to see it in context!