Adam J. Slemmer
On this page:
Who is Adam J. Slemmer?
Adam J. Slemmer: Adam Jacoby Slemmer was an officer in the United States Army during the Seminole Wars and the American Civil War, as well as in the Old West.
- also known as Adam Slemmer, Adam Jacoby Slemmer, Lt. Adam J. Slemmer, Lt. Adam Slemmer
- born on (187 years ago) in Montgomery County
- nationality: United States of America
- education: United States Military Academy
- Marriage with Caroline Jebb between and (12 years)
- died on (147 years ago) in Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- buried in Montgomery Cemetery
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam J. Slemmer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby
Adam J. Slemmer (q.v.). who transferred hither the small garrison of Fort Barancas. directly opposite, and with a force numbering only 81, withstood for some time a Biegc by a large force of Confederates under Capt. Braxton Bragg ( q.v.).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam J. Slemmer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam J. Slemmer for some fun with words!