Adam J. Slemmer
On this page:
Who is Adam J. Slemmer?
Adam J. Slemmer: Adam Jacoby Slemmer was an officer in the United States Army during the Seminole Wars and the American Civil War, as well as in the Old West.
- also known as Adam Slemmer, Adam Jacoby Slemmer, Lt. Adam J. Slemmer, Lt. Adam Slemmer
- born on (187 years ago) in Montgomery County
- nationality: United States of America
- education: United States Military Academy
- Marriage with Caroline Jebb between and (12 years)
- died on (147 years ago) in Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- buried in Montgomery Cemetery
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam J. Slemmer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Terry L. Jones
Adam J. Slemmer refused surrender demands, and the fort became a point of confrontation along with Fort Sumter. Learning that the USS Brooklyn was en route ...
by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby
Adam J. Slemmer (q.v.). who transferred hither the small garrison of Fort Barancas. directly opposite, and with a force numbering only 81, withstood for some time a Biegc by a large force of Confederates under Capt. Braxton Bragg ( q.v.).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam J. Slemmer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam J. Slemmer for some fun with words!